tea or coffee

Tea or Coffee?

• tea

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • coffee

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Coffee every time for me...its what keeps me awake...and makes my eyes look like this :shock:

wicker nomad said:
I'm British and I don't like tea :err:

:eek: :shock: ................ Odd-ball LOL LOL LOL

I love a nice mug of Tea in the morning, its only right and proper ( don't you know !). However i love freshly ground coffee Mmmmmmm :D , which i mainly drink in the evenings.

So i like them both :banana: :D

Well, I'm addicted to caffine so I need my coffee in the morning, otherwise I'm tired all day and I get the infamous caffine headache, then i'm unable to do anything constructive. So I drinkl coffee in the mornings but I do like tea.

I like both, it depends on what time it is and if I am alone. Somehow I don´t think coffee taste as good if I drink it alone, I know it sounds weird, but it´s true. I prefer tea with my breakfast though, but coffee is my choise to drink after dinner.

If we're talking tea I hope we're not talking about poncy tea(herbal tea). For me I like both tea and coffee, but as a Half Brit and half aussie I've got to go with tea.
If anyone wants to stay awake for a great amount of time try a caffine bomb. t'will keep you awake. :shock: Method:

*Get Maiden Mug. (I haven't got one. :cry: In my case, a guinness mug. :) )
*Add 4 spoons of coffee
*Insert 4 teabags as well
*Insert boiling water
*Let it cool
*DOWN IT!!! It works for me. LOL

Back