*SPOILER* Priest in Boston

Judas Priest was phenomenal last night in Boston. Halford was off-key at first it seemed but he was on fire the rest of the night. There were many unexpected surprises in the setlist, and I went nuts for them. Queensryche also rocked but I don't remember the setlist except that I heard many old songs, a couple of songs off the recent abums, and one off Mindcrime II which will be released in January. This more than made up for the last time I saw them at Ozzfest. I was in section 12 last time and there were assholes who were throwing shit and myself and others. Everyone was cool in my section, with the exception of being jabbed in the back on accident when I was standing on a chair (he quickly apologized and he was a cool guy overall) but other than that, I had a great time. Plus, the show was the day before my birthday, and it's a great way to celebrate. I've got another 4 years to go before I'm 30 but hey, you're only as young as you feel. Anyways, here's the setlist to the best of my memory and it's not in order:

The Hellion/Electric Eye
Riding On The Wind
Judas Rising
Metal Gods
Revolution
Diamonds and Rust (aucustic, totally unexpected surprise)
Deal With The Devil
I'm A Rocker (a big surprise, I'm glad they played this one)
Touch of Evil
Breaking The Law
Beyond The Realms of Death
Turbo Lover
Exciter (another big surprise)
Painkiller
Hellrider
Painkiller
Victim of Changes
Living After Midnight
Hell Bent For Leather
You've Got Another Thing Commin'

:banana: :banana:

metalwarrior220 said:
Judas Priest was phenomenal last night in Boston. Halford was off-key at first it seemed but he was on fire the rest of the night. There were many unexpected surprises in the setlist, and I went nuts for them. Queensryche also rocked but I don't remember the setlist except that I heard many old songs, a couple of songs off the recent abuls, and one off Mindcrime II which will be released in January. This more than made up for the last time I saw them at Ozzfest. I was in section 12 last time and there were assholes who were throwing shit and myself and others. Everyone was cool in my section, with the exception of being jabbed in the back on accident when I was standing on a chair (he quickly apologized and he was a cool guy overall) but other than that, I had a great time. Plus, the show was the day before my birthday, and it's a great way to celebrate. I've got another 4 years to go before I'm 30 but hey, you're only as young as you feel. Anyways, here's the setlist to the best of my memory and it's not in order:

The Hellion/Electric Eye
Riding On The Wind
Judas Rising
Metal Gods
Revolution
Diamonds and Rust (aucustic, totally unexpected surprise)
Deal With The Devil
I'm A Rocker (a big surprise, I'm glad they played this one)
Touch of Evil
Breaking The Law
Beyond The Realms of Death
Turbo Lover
Exciter (another big surprise)
Painkiller
Hellrider
Painkiller
Victim of Changes
Living After Midnight
Hell Bent For Leather
You've Got Another Thing Commin'

:banana: :banana:

That sounds like a great gig, man i wish i saw Priest in Cardiff :( And i hope Queensryche tour here in the uK with Operation Mindcrime II

Bockaaarck said:
That sounds like a great gig, man i wish i saw Priest in Cardiff :( And i hope Queensryche tour here in the uK with Operation Mindcrime II
Judas Priest will be touring again next year, Rob said so last night. I'm positive that Queensryche will tour the United Kingdom on the Mindcrime II tour and I hope they do.

I seen Priest in March and they really did rule 8)

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETALLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS :headbang:

Back