Snow in October?

We've had some unusual weather for around here today. I've never seen snow in October in this town in my entire life, and it's uncommon for this area to see such weather conditions at this time of the year. The weird part is that we're going to see 65 degrees tomorrow. I know it's common for the northern parts of Canada and Europe but it never happens around here. Has anyone else noticed any strange weather today or recently?

metalwarrior220 said:
We've had some unusual weather for around here today. I've never seen snow in October in this town in my entire life, and it's uncommon for this area to see such weather conditions at this time of the year. The weird part is that we're going to see 65 degrees tomorrow. I know it's common for the northern parts of Canada and Europe but it never happens around here. Has anyone else noticed any strange weather today or recently?

:err: I've seen snow this soon. I'm In Nova Scotia, Canada.

The weather has been nice for us so far, it's getting colder and colder, I'm expecting snow by mid november for sure.

it's hotty for the season this october, imagine you had 24°C yesterday :shock: . And farmers used to say that when it's so hot during this period, november will be very coldy :(

Liberation said:
I'm in Alberta, Canada, and it just snowed for like an hour here.
well then canadian mate to greet you with what i once greeted chicky with

Times have changed,
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents,
They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, or should we blame the images on tv No!
Blame Canada! Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes,
their flapping heads so full of lies
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
We need to form a full assault, it's Canada's fault! Don't blame me, for my son Stan, He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to
join the klan!> And my boy eric once, had my picture on his shelf, but now when I see him, he tells me to fuck myself>

Well, Blame Canada!

It seems that everything's gone wrong since
Canada came along
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway. My son could of been a doctor or a lawyer, it's a true, Instead he burned up like a piggie on a barbecue> Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
With all their hockey hubaloo and that bitch Anne Murray too. Blame Canada!
Shame on Canada!

The smut we must stop
The trash we must smash
Laughter and fun
must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming us!

yup its south park :D

MaidenMadness said:
Liberation said:
I'm in Alberta, Canada, and it just snowed for like an hour here.
well then canadian mate to greet you with what i once greeted chicky with

Times have changed,
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents,
They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, or should we blame the images on tv No!
Blame Canada! Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes,
their flapping heads so full of lies
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
We need to form a full assault, it's Canada's fault! Don't blame me, for my son Stan, He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to
join the klan!> And my boy eric once, had my picture on his shelf, but now when I see him, he tells me to fuck myself>

Well, Blame Canada!

It seems that everything's gone wrong since
Canada came along
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway. My son could of been a doctor or a lawyer, it's a true, Instead he burned up like a piggie on a barbecue> Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
With all their hockey hubaloo and that bitch Anne Murray too. Blame Canada!
Shame on Canada!

The smut we must stop
The trash we must smash
Laughter and fun
must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming us!

yup its south park :D
LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
Gah!!! :edkiss: :grouphug: welcome fellow Canadian. even though you are an Albertonian. :wink:

I dunno if I could be counted as an Albertonian, I lived in Toronto till September 2nd 2005 lol

Back