Should we get a News Script?

News script?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Manowar

Seeing as the front page hasn't been updated in a *while* I thought I would ask everyone if we should put up a new feature.

A news script would allow all the users to submit Iron Maiden related news to get put on the frontpage (although it would have to be checked some how)

It would be quite a bit of work, so I thought I'd ask you guys if it was a good idea first

It might make me visit it a bit more often....
Cant remember the last time I visited the front page actually...
Got the link stored for the forum :oops: bad rockin

If I can help with checking any info put on there then I will :wink:

No.Change is confusing and nobody has been there since 2003 anyway :shock: Can I have my mod job back now :oops:

dunno why bother really
most of the people that come here know that maiden-world isn't about news. if they want that they would have gone either to official site or to maidenfans.com
dunno why bother with the news script when we all know its going to be the same as it was with wiki live
few users will contribute to something nobody will visit :|

MaidenMadness said:
dunno why bother really
most of the people that come here know that maiden-world isn't about news. if they want that they would have gone either to official site or to maidenfans.com
dunno why bother with the news script when we all know its going to be the same as it was with wiki live
few users will contribute to something nobody will visit :|

The wiki was more about making a huge information database that will always be growing :)

But i totally see your point.

I guess we will stick with manual updates

Back