Rare Maiden Shirts?

Manowar

Anyone got any pictures of / own rare Maiden shirts?

they could be from a tour, album or anywhere.

Feel free to share :wink:

Manowar said:
Anyone got any pictures of / own rare Maiden shirts?

they could be from a tour, album or anywhere.

Feel free to share :wink:

I have bundles of Maiden Shirts, but
If I can find them, although perhaps not that rare, I have an original 'World Piece tour' Shirt, and two 'No prayer...' tour Shirts (one with the 'Eddie with the claw hand' on the front and an image of the claw bursting from within on the back. And the other has the 'Tailgunner' pic on the front and the slogan, 'Shoot that Fokker' on the back [complete with letters shot out so that it appears to say 'Shoot that Fuker']).
I also have shirts from Donington '88, '92, and '03.

And Not Maiden , although Maiden related, I also have a Bruce Dickinson Shirt from the Tattooed Millionaire tour, and a Wolfsbane shirt from the 'All Hells breaking loose....' tour, (Which features the slogan... 'Wolfsbane Probed Me, And Gave Me The Best Intergalactic Sex Ever...'). :banana:

When I'm able, I'll post pics.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
If I can find them, although perhaps not that rare, I have an original 'World Piece tour' Shirt, and two 'No prayer...' tour Shirts (one with the 'Eddie with the claw hand' on the front and an image of the claw bursting from within on the back. And the other has the 'Tailgunner' pic on the front and the slogan, 'Shoot that Fokker' on the back [complete with letters shot out so that it appears to say 'Shoot that Fuker']).

And Not Maiden , although Maiden related, I also have a Bruce Dickinson Shirt from the Tattooed Millionaire tour, and a Wolfsbane shirt from the 'All Hells breaking loose....' tour, (Which features the slogan... 'Wolfsbane Probed Me, And Gave Me The Best Intergalactic Sex Ever...'). :banana:

congratulations man!!!!!! :)
It's so great to see how many great stuff people have :)
I hope that you'll collect even more of the rare things!!!

cheers fraidy!

afraidtoshooteddie said:

Those sound awesome.

I'm currently taking pictures of mine for our newly created Iron Maiden T-Shirts database, so whenever you get these up feel free to pop me a PM and I will add info about them.

One thing is for sure, you have an awesome collection!

Screamy said:
congratulations man!!!!!! :)
It's so great to see how many great stuff people have :)
I hope that you'll collect even more of the rare things!!!

cheers fraidy!
man is that you with adrian??? congratulations man i wish i met him

Here's a few of them, I'll keep posting all my shirt pics and you can decide what, if any, you use.

Virtual XI album
DSC01646.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

Virtual XI tour
DSC01648.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

Back