Problems :(

I have a major problem. My ISP comcast just cut me off for two days and I just got back online right now. They cut me off because I was using too much bandwidth. They said they would cut me off permanently if I was still using too much bandwidth, but they would not tell me how much is too much. :-( So as for the hub, I'm gonna have to cut down to one slot open, I was having 3 but now I have to cut it down because I don't want to lose my connection to the internet. I do have some new stuff all ready, but only one person at a time, like Bobo or who ever can download from me at once. And I cannot download much myself. The only modem I have is this cable modem so if I get sut off the internet then I won't have shit! Sorry for the inconvience for some of you who were getting stuff from me. :-( If you were downloading something from me, then PM me and let me know maybe we can work out a snail trade for it or a system for you to download it from me. For those of you who were downloading from me you will have to get the file list again, because while I was offline I rearranged the files and got them in order.

MP

Damn cable operators. At least they could say the limit is .... and you can follow the rules.

Are they the only provider you can use? Sounds like you need to tell them to stick their service if you had someone else to go to...

Back