Please read (and OBEY) this

MaidenMadness

when posting links and pictures please keep in mind that people hate scrolling horizontaly just so they would push the reply button
also if one is using maidenworld skin its hard to read white letters on white surface isn't it?
re: the long links put them in brackets with url text between the...nt meaning that the word don't thank you

MaidenMadness said:
edit: also try not to reply with single smilie posts. its annoyning. if you dont have anything to say than keep quiet rather than just post smilie posts

:blah:

98d0120d.gif

didn't cyrus do something similar to this, then left.
MM is using his power and soon he'll vanish, just like cyrus...

oh well

MM, I will not obey your rules, for I am the rebel rouser Powerslave87, I was born to break the rules 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

powerslave87 said:
MM, I will not obey your rules, for I am the rebel rouser Powerslave87, I was born to break the rules 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
and the wonderful thing is he cant ban you :D
he can only find your ip address and make your comp explode but whats a comp when you have eggs :D

I'm currently considering my position on this. The page widening thing is related to the forum skin, and something I was considering fixing by technical means instead of making people abide by these kind of rules.

However, I'd like to point out that posting long urls and big pictures is mostly a common sense thing, and the guidelines set out by MaidenMadness are a good idea to follow anyway (I shorten URL's and resize pictures myself).

As for now, these aren't rules, but should be considered best practice & polite to follow them.

Thanks

manic said:
didn't cyrus do something similar to this, then left.
MM is using his power and soon he'll vanish, just like cyrus...

oh well

Then it's your turn, except you have no power, and you wont leave.

Back