official Rumours Thread

there won't be Dod tour in the Us so i will have to travel to south america
i think they are going to Mexico so ill make the trip but its crazy cause Mexico is in North America :banana:

Ghost in the Ruins said:
They put a press release about the second stage of the DoD tour and it didn't say south america like the previous one did, so they think that Maiden are not going there with this tour.

Sorry m8, but:
Mexico is in CENTRAL AMERICA.
And I dont think Maiden will tour on Mexico neither, cause I heared some mexican fans talking in Maiden's BB about going to NORTH AMEICA to see Maiden. As you can see it is quite confusive these days to American fans. :?

I just hope they'll come to my country again :(

oozily said:
Ghost in the Ruins said:
They put a press release about the second stage of the DoD tour and it didn't say south america like the previous one did, so they think that Maiden are not going there with this tour.

Where did you find the press release of the second stage of DoD tour?.

Ive heard from a somewhat insider (friend of last US opener)
that ther trying to work the MAIDEN JP thing out for US spring :clansman:

Americans can't sing along with Maiden. As you can see on Live After Death DVD- the trooper.
I mean, my mother can make more noise (Believe it or not!)
But it's just my opinion. Americans are cool. Sometimes. :beardance:

Chimmy said:
Americans can't sing along with Maiden. As you can see on Live After Death DVD- the trooper.
I mean, my mother can make more noise (Believe it or not!)
But it's just my opinion. Americans are cool. Sometimes. :beardance:

Sorry 'bout the off-topic :p

LMAO LOL LOL LOL That is the greatest oxymoron ever.....

....me and a friend have started a book of stupid things people say and that title has to go in there

elessar_01 said:
:banana: well who knows after all there are no festivals here
Maiden wont only play festivals. In future tours, when in countries with no festivals they will play a couple of large arenas, such as MSG

Back