Manchester gig

Sammy

Grr i just about finished it with photos and i x'd it by accident =(

So anyway, it was my first maiden gig and after it me and my mate were just speechless and didn't know what to say about it, it was unbelievable!

We managed to get to the very front because there was a group of girls infront who got off after trivium (god knows why :? ) so we got to the very front :D And when maiden came on i just looked up and Steve and Janick were just there, right infront of me!!

Lauren Harris was alright actually, didn't find her voice irritating like i assumed i would and the bassist seemed like a dude lol.

We didn't get to the front till just after trivium btw... Sorry about poor quality photos as well they were taken on a phone

Then trivium came on and they were awful and one of them was saying he wanted to see a massive full on circle pit and like 20 people done one and lasted under a minute... Lots of maiden fans were telling them to fuck off.. i dunno why maiden chose them to support :S

Heres the trivium twat...

So when they finally fucked off (felt like they were on forever) girls who were right at the barrier got off so we could move in and so we got to the front and next minute Steve Harris and Janick are right infront of me!!

And janick..

Again, sorry about the poor quality lol i was trying to keep my hand still but some Swedish fella kept elbowing me purposely :S:S:S (like i could help being pushed into him) and kept moving my hand out the way but my phone wasnt even in his face just like by his shoulder so most my pics are just a blur..

Anyway at the end of the longest day i was nearly fainting and i got like tunnel vision and my hearing kept going and i was like slumped against the guy to the side of me (he must of thought i was a freak haha) and then my mate was asking if i was ok and i was saying yeah even though i wasnt because i wanted to stay close but i knew i was about to just faint any second so we got lifted out =( We were like the 12th people to be lifted out and there was loads more after !

So we got a drink and came back and managed to get to a good spot again and heres some photos from when we were a bit further back

I know theyre not that good but thought i'd post them anyway lol

Sorry about the massive novel i just had to write it down i'm on such a high :D

Can i post videos?? Theyre like 10 seconds long each?

xxxx

lmao sorry i don't know why theyre so big i put them on imageshack and put it on "for message boards"

Oops sorry lol

Well you were closer to the stage than i was lol , i was up in the clouds but i could see everything which was ok and the sound up there was amazing when maiden came on

I agree Trivium were not good at all , although i like the band but they played crap and the sound quality was not good at all

Still a great gig though

:suck:

hey sammy you made the largest post of the maiden-world's history LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

it's cool, i can put 1,000 LOL

nice to hear that you enjoyed your gig man :headbang:

and welcome back on the forum :banana: :banana:

lmao sorry Frenchy i didnt think theyd be that big!

is there a way i can post video clips??

Such a technophobe!

Sammy said:
lmao sorry Frenchy i didnt think theyd be that big!

is there a way i can post video clips??

Such a technophobe!

try with you tube man, it takes 5 mns to wicky the other day 8)

thanks wicky :)

Heres a 9 second clip of Janick, I still can't believe I was that close.. None of my mates like maiden so I think they'll all hate me soon because I haven't shut up about it LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LhPyMHaaZY

It's so short 'cos i was worried i'd drop my phone lol, wish id recorded for longer now though

xxx

Back