maiden-world.com site

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
The site is due to launch at the start of November, and we're rapidly compiling content for it. We'd be interested to hear what YOU want to see on it. (can be anything maiden related).

Current 'Major Sections' Planned

Lyrics
Tabs
Bootleg Database (including Covers, Tracklists etc)
Links (not just a page, an index of all the great maiden sites out there)

So get posting if there's something you'd really like to see

Heh, well I can put a page all about it, downloads, etc if you want ? :)

When I start working on it. I will do export to html, so i'll talk with you two guys how we gona do it to look good. :)

ok , as soon as i finish it, i'll get you the specs for what we're going to do here with a bootleg database and so on. there could be some really interesting tie-ins to look into...

:)

Heh, I understand how it is.. all projects expand to fill like 5 times the space you allocate them anyway.

It would be cool to have some creation center.

IM BB has, but creations are not shown in a gallery so they go unnoticed. Maybe a cover contest, cover projects contest would fire some people's ass :)

But please, let's have standarts and put only great works in galleries, so that people would be encouraged to create better works.

Great Idea.. I'll add a gallery for created works to the site :)

The artwork forum I'm still considering :wink:

Well, downloads will attract visitors, but there are a whole lot more sections you can add to those you said:

As already said - a section just with Pictures from the beginning to the present.
A section with all the details about every album they released (studio, best of or live) with full tracklists and if you can link the tracks with an audio file to listen to some of them (new users that hardly know about maiden will love it).

Jon said:
Great Idea.. I'll add a gallery for created works to the site :)

The artwork forum I'm still considering :wink:

I think the artwork is fine, but there is place to add to it something (Maybe some pics of different forms of eddie in the background could make it prettier ?).

Back