Latest iilegal stuff you just done

wicker nomad said:
Just seen the time of your post :shock: Do you ever sleep? :shock:

LOL

I'm usually up pretty late in the weekends. Last night I was spamming the IM BB and having so much fun that I forgot the time LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
She deserved it, I just take the law into my own hands :anorak:

Did you rip her clothes off? Did she rip YOUR clothes off? Did you kiss and make up later? Most importantly...DID YOU TAKE PICTURES?! LOL

Cyrus said:
Did you rip her clothes off? Did she rip YOUR clothes off? Did you kiss and make up later? Most importantly...DID YOU TAKE PICTURES?! LOL

No tearing of clothes; just punched her in the face, knocked her to the ground, and rammed my pointy-heeled shoe into her sternum. I was not going to tear-off her clothes-she was huge :shock:

SexyDevilGirl said:
No tearing of clothes; just punched her in the face, knocked her to the ground, and rammed my pointy-heeled shoe into her sternum. I was not going to tear-off her clothes-she was huge :shock:

Blimey! :shock:

Cyrus said:
LOL never brake apart fighting women, you never know what may happen next.

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL

Back