Just a quick question

Sammy

Hiya everyone, i know there's a thread asking about maiden gigs but well I have standing tickets for Manchester and was just wondering if people go all mad and do all that pushing each other deliberately (why anyone would wanna do that at any gig i do not know :? )

but yeah it's my first metal gig and i dont quite know what to expect, even though im prepared to be pushed around and stuff i just hope it doesnt go so you cant even properly watch maiden for being properly pushed in attempt to start a "mosh pit"

Anyone any standing experienes to share?

Regards x

Hi Sammy and welcome to the board :D

My advice would be to stay clear of the first few rows as these always seem to be very pushy and usually some sort of pit will form.

Try to get somewhere in the middle so you can get a decentish view without being knocked about too much...although i would say if this is a big concern to you, you may be better with seating in the future..either way i hope you have an excellent first gig and may it be the first of many to come :)

sixxy said:
Hi Sammy and welcome to the board :D

My advice would be to stay clear of the first few rows as these always seem to be very pushy and usually some sort of pit will form.

Try to get somewhere in the middle so you can get a decentish view without being knocked about too much...although i would say if this is a big concern to you, you may be better with seating in the future..either way i hope you have an excellent first gig and may it be the first of many to come :)

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

hi, thanks for your reply :) It was a spur of the moment thing ordering standing tickets and i don't regret it, i'd just rather get to jump and stuff and watch the band rather than hear the music and be pushed around by a bunch of "ard" dickheads lol.

Sammy said:
hi, thanks for your reply :) It was a spur of the moment thing ordering standing tickets and i don't regret it, i'd just rather get to jump and stuff and watch the band rather than hear the music and be pushed around by a bunch of "ard" dickheads lol.

You should be ok....
As long as you aint 4ft tall....
You might not see much if you are LOL

rockin_plumber said:
You should be ok....
As long as you aint 4ft tall....
You might not see much if you are LOL

Thats why wicky gets seating (sorry wicky) :D

haha thanks, i'm 5"6 so should be ok :D

Have any of you had any bad or wild experiences standing? I'm coming across as a boring bitch but i'm not.. honest lol

Sammy said:
haha thanks, i'm 5"6 so should be ok :D

Have any of you had any bad or wild experiences standing? I'm coming across as a boring bitch but i'm not.. honest lol

Bitch.............

I guess ur a lady then....
Be prepared for assholes grabbing ur tits then :wink:

My mate had one but it wasnt very bad....
He kinda collapsed and I didnt notice....
I wondered where he went...
Was just the crush & heat :wink:
When everyone noticed he was helped out and given space :wink:

rockin_plumber said:

:err: this wasnt coz he had his tits grabbed though

lmao. That's cool that he was given space. I guess i'll just need a few drinks down me and i'll be prepared for it all.. even the assholes grabbing my tits! lol

rockin_plumber said:
Bitch.............

I guess ur a lady then....
Be prepared for assholes grabbing ur tits then :wink:

This will only happen if rockin or frenchy are behind you LOL

Back