It's that time again

Well, after a long and stressful semester, the time has come for the finals once again. I've already taken one of them, and I've got two more to go. I put in 10x the amount of work than the previous semesters, and I only missed two days, but only for one class each. I didn't miss any days for the third class. It seems as though I was tested this semester as some people tried to derail it, but those people failed. I fought against sicknesses, superheadaches, and the elements, all of which failed and I prevailed through it all. However, this is the moment of truth that I've been waiting for since it began back in September. Please wish me luck. To all of you who also have finals, I wish all of you luck as well.

And just one more thing, I'd like to thank all of you for putting up with some of the silly threads and polls that I posted recently on the IMBB. I'm also thanking all of you for your support through the best of times and the worst of times this year. Iron Maiden fans are the best of the best!! Happy Hollidays!! :)

metalwarrior220 said:
Well, after a long and stressful semester, the time has come for the finals once again. I've already taken one of them, and I've got two more to go. I put in 10x the amount of work than the previous semesters, and I only missed two days, but only for one class each. I didn't miss any days for the third class. It seems as though I was tested this semester as some people tried to derail it, but those people failed. I fought against sicknesses, superheadaches, and the elements, all of which failed and I prevailed through it all. However, this is the moment of truth that I've been waiting for since it began back in September. Please wish me luck. To all of you who also have finals, I wish all of you luck as well.

so good luck :wink:

metalwarrior220 said:

And just one more thing, I'd like to thank all of you for putting up with some of the silly threads and polls that I posted recently on the IMBB. I'm also thanking all of you for your support through the best of times and the worst of times this year. Iron Maiden fans are the best of the best!! Happy Hollidays!! :)

Good luck :) it sounds like you've been working F'in hard :shock:

You'll do great :banana:

Thanks for the best wishes. I took the last final today. There's no word yet on my final grades but I'll post them when the time comes.

Thanks Sandra! I still can't believe that the semester is over. I'm positive that I did well because I studied hard and I also listened to classical music while I studied. Math is the only class that stands in the way of me graduating but I'm going to put my all into it. Starting today I've got a month off so I can relax and prepare for the next semester. :bananarock:

I just found out the results for one of the classes; the class I actually struggled with which was the U.S Governemt class (a behavioral science requirement). I got the grade I expected, which I worked hard for. The grade is a B. It's not over yet, there's still two more grades to follow.

I originally wasn't going to post any other results until all of them were in but because one of my professor is not posting the grade till Monday, I'll post another one. I got the grade that I was expecting in my History class. This class counted as a cultural diversity requirement rather than a history requirement. I got the grade that I was expecting which was an A-. I'm very pleased with the overall results of this semester. Last night, I had a dream that I still had one final left but the semester's over and there are no others. So the total results are:

U.S Government (behavioral science requirement) : B

History of the Native Americans (cultural diversity requirement) : A-

Astronomy (lab science requirement) : unknown at this time

I'm positive that I did well on my astronomy exam, but I'll have to wait to find out how wel I did. I'll post the results when I recieve them.
:)

metalwarrior220 said:
I originally wasn't going to post any other results until all of them were in but because one of my professor is not posting the grade till Monday, I'll post another one. I got the grade that I was expecting in my History class. This class counted as a cultural diversity requirement rather than a history requirement. I got the grade that I was expecting which was an A-. I'm very pleased with the overall results of this semester. Last night, I had a dream that I still had one final left but the semester's over and there are no others. So the total results are:

I'm positive that I did well on my astronomy exam, but I'll have to wait to find out how wel I did. I'll post the results when I recieve them.

Congrats dude :banana:

metalwarrior220 said:

:shock:

Congrats :D

I'm sorry I haven't been here in a week, I was visiting with family members in New Hampshire. Well, the final results are in. Here's an complete update:

History of the Native Americans: A-

U.S Government: B

Astronomy (Lab Science) : B

This has been the best semester at Bristol Community College in my book. My plan worked!! This was an excelent and phenomenal semester, and I thank all of you who have been there through the good times and the bads. I'll repeat my success into the next semester. The math requirement is next but I've got a great professor lined up. Happy New Year to all of you!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back