INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT IRON MAIDEN

Ivan

Put here something what you think that is interesting about Iron maiden.
Bruce's cat's name is Kitty, and Bruce's parrot is Melvin. Bruce's first name is Paul. Steve's has 6 kids, janick likes swimming and football. Michael Henry McBrain is real name of Nicko. Nicko is only nickname.

Ivan said:
Put here something what you think that is interesting about Iron maiden.
Bruce's cat's name is Kitty, and Bruce's parrot is Melvin. Bruce's first name is Paul. Steve's has 6 kids, janick likes swimming and football. Michael Henry McBrain is real name of Nicko. Nicko is only nickname.

and Nicko is a really good golf player

Blaze in one interview said that someone asked am: ''What school/exam qualifications do they have?
Steve had the only qualification in school. The rest of them had all failed.''
But i aked you Do you know what school Steve has?

Ivan said:
Blaze in one interview said that someone asked am: ''What school/exam qualifications do they have?
Steve had the only qualification in school. The rest of them had all failed.''
But i aked you Do you know what school Steve has?

I think he did psychology studies

I don't think so. steve saids that his son love iron maiden but he isn't interesting in that way :|

Nomad, do you please can translate what bruce said after can i play with madness on A real live one, something about wasting love i think..

Ivan said:
Nomad, do you please can translate what bruce said after can i play with madness on A real live one, something about wasting love i think..
Original version (in French)
----------------------------
Eh bonsoir, bienvenue C'est la premiere fois que je parle le francais pour une annee et demie, tres dangereux. Nous avons un nouveau album, oui c'est ca, Fear Of The Dark, oui. Cette chanson, c'est un peu different pour nous de faire ce type de chanson, mais pour nous c'est important, parce qu'il est un chanson qui est pour le coeur. L'amour ce n'est pas seulement un homme fuck(*) un ami, ce n'est pas. L'amour c'est, c'est plus en bas, dans la tete, dans le coeur, dans toute la forme.

In English
----------
Eh Goodnight, welcome It's the first time I've been speaking French for one year and an half, very dangerous. We have a new album, yes that's correct, Fear Of The Dark, yes. This song, it's somehow different for us to write this type of song, but for us it's important because this is a song which is for the heart. Love, this is not only a man fuck a friend, no this is not Love is, it's more deep, in the mind, in the heart, in the whole of the being (is that correct?)

ewil said:
Original version (in French)
----------------------------
Eh bonsoir, bienvenue C'est la premiere fois que je parle le francais pour une annee et demie, tres dangereux. Nous avons un nouveau album, oui c'est ca, Fear Of The Dark, oui. Cette chanson, c'est un peu different pour nous de faire ce type de chanson, mais pour nous c'est important, parce qu'il est un chanson qui est pour le coeur. L'amour ce n'est pas seulement un homme fuck(*) un ami, ce n'est pas. L'amour c'est, c'est plus en bas, dans la tete, dans le coeur, dans toute la forme.

In English
----------
Eh Goodnight, welcome It's the first time I've been speaking French for one year and an half, very dangerous. We have a new album, yes that's correct, Fear Of The Dark, yes. This song, it's somehow different for us to write this type of song, but for us it's important because this is a song which is for the heart. Love, this is not only a man fuck a friend, no this is not Love is, it's more deep, in the mind, in the heart, in the whole of the being (is that correct?)

good job ewil, it's exactly that :shock: :shock:

did you use a translator, something like alta vista :evil:

the_nomad said:
good job ewil, it's exactly that :shock: :shock:

did you use a translator, something like alta vista :evil:
I can't give you my source, good pal... it's a secret ;)

Charlot the Harlot is based on a real person, and her her name is High Hill Lil and she’s basically an old prostitute. She was legend in Walthamstow. Accacia avenue is Markhouse Road, just befor you go into Leyton cos that's area where Paul (Di'Anno) lived. Now he living in Brazil.

Back