I`m Back!!!!!!!!!!

Hellooooooo People!

Sorry i`ve been away so long , i`ve been on a different forum , but it wont happen again , i`m here to stay again! , so how have you all been and what have i missed?

TheSeventhOne said:
Hellooooooo People!

Sorry i`ve been away so long , i`ve been on a different forum , but it wont happen again , i`m here to stay again! , so how have you all been and what have i missed?
both cyrus and sirlardsalot are gay, jon doesn't know how to have fun, the_nomad has a very impressive cd collection(which i intend to steal next time i am in france :D ) wicker nomads kid is abt to become a teenager and she is scared of that.oozily is a real metalhead, frester is lurking around here, boockarck speaks weird phrases such as todley-pip

enough of news for you?

MaidenMadness said:
both cyrus and sirlardsalot are gay, jon doesn't know how to have fun, the_nomad has a very impressive cd collection(which i intend to steal next time i am in france :D ) wicker nomads kid is abt to become a teenager and she is scared of that.oozily is a real metalhead, frester is lurking around here, boockarck speaks weird phrases such as todley-pip

enough of news for you?
LOL LOL LOL

MaidenMadness said:

enough of news for you?
LOL *applause*

rockin_plumber said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: He didn't mention me :cry: :cry: :cry:
ooh you are just another regular guy.....i could think of anything that has sth to do with you :D

i hope that sounded right

MaidenMadness said:
ooh you are just another regular guy.....i could think of anything that has sth to do with you :D

I guess so :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MaidenMadness said:

You could have mentioned Rockin's new hobby of car wrecking :wink:

Back