Hub problems 08-10-2003

BoBo

My hub is down. Probably until tomorrow morning.

You should be redirected to seventhson.no-ip.org automatically, but if it doesn't work go to seventhson.no-ip.org (or wrathchild.no-ip.org) manualy.

Can't connect any hub

Part of them : *** Address not available

Others say : *** Connection refused by target machine

Please help.....

Murder-One

To DC Hub Admins:

Does the DC hub software have any way of publicly displaying whether its online or not, is it able to report back to a site or something ?. I'll take a look myself later probably..

Obviously the whole 4-5 hub thing is complex at times, but it'd be nice if there was some way for people to always find out the status of the hubs from one place, and which one is active, etc etc.

Feedback ? :)

All hubs are down. :(

I'm waiting for Eddie_T_Head to start his hub. (seventhson.no-ip.org)

Don't know for displaying hub online status.

Ok, it doesnt seem to be possible from what I can find on the net. Shame

help

:banana: Hi all, can any one help i carnt connect to the hub it just says
connection timeout or connection refused iv tried every address in this topic and all these

ironmaidentrading.no-ip.info
aharapin-1.gradst.hr
seventhson.no-ip.org
runningfree.no-ip.org
danceofdeath.no-ip.info

but none of them work ive only ever got runningfree.no-ip.org to connect but now that doesnt work either. :? can any one help please.

nope

doesn't work either they all say connection timeout but
danceofdeath.no-ip.info just started connecting ( but theres only 6 users3 of which arent sharing so its not as good as what runningfree.no-ip.org
is)

It might be because you're using "Active" mode in DC behind a firewall. Try connecting with passive mode perhaps.

Apart from that, I'm out of ideas.. maybe one of the hub admins is around to help you

Back