Here I am

Morning all.The thread on the other bb seems to be doing the job.I see lots of new users have joined.Oh and my Manchester tickets came today which calls for this :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
wicker nomad said:
Bockaaarck said:
:) Welcome tothe board Davidharris, Morning wicker nomad :)
Morning Bockaaaarck :D how's you on this grey grotty day? :banana:

Pretty good actually :? which means something must be wrong :)
there must be..its monday :? i hate mondays :x I always oversleep, somehow managed to get both the kids to school on time though :D

wicker nomad said:
Bockaaarck said:
wicker nomad said:
Bockaaarck said:

there must be..its monday :? i hate mondays :x I always oversleep, somehow managed to get both the kids to school on time though :D

We were all late for everything today.Please send me to bed early tonight.

wicker nomad said:
Bockaaarck said:
wicker nomad said:
Bockaaarck said:

:D , i just entered a competition to win a car. It was on "This Morning" :metal: , errrr, which just happened to be on in the background :oops: . If i win it, i'll take you all for a burn around LOL

Bockaaarck said:
wicker nomad said:
Bockaaarck said:
wicker nomad said:
Bockaaarck said:

:D , i just entered a competition to win a car. It was on "This Morning" :metal: , errrr, which just happened to be on in the background :oops: . If i win it, i'll take you all for a burn around LOL

What kind of car :?

I'm still here, just trying to win playstation game on ebay, life won't be worth living if I loose it :( ..morning Frester :banana:

Can't remember :? , but i know it was a car, and i've seen one of those before. Once, about 4 years ago, a bus came through my village, they're like a car aren't they, just a bit bigger. I'm sure we can all fit in it :D

wicker nomad said:
I'm still here, just trying to win playstation game on ebay, life won't be worth living if I loose it :( ..morning Frester :banana:
Hi.I can't stop long.Got some work to do :(

Frester said:
wicker nomad said:
so ha I..I seem to have been stuck to my puter chair for 3 days, saying the housework will be there tomorrow.. i think tomorrow is here :(

wicker nomad said:
Frester said:
wicker nomad said:
so ha I..I seem to have been stuck to my puter chair for 3 days, saying the housework will be there tomorrow.. i think tomorrow is here :(

LOL LOL LOL

Back