HB MAIDEN

Screamy

WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT YOU...??????

MAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

I LOVE IRON MAIDEN

:) :) :) :) :) :)

yeah, but maiden are found somewhere around christmas. not precisly on christmas. anyway, 31 :banana:

The road from formation to the present started on Christmas Day 1975 shortly after bassist Steve Harris formed his own band after his bandmates in the group Smiler rejected many of his original songs

while he was watching the film The Man in the Iron Mask on christmas day he got and idea for a band name so we could say that im is founded on christmas day

Ivan said:
it's never confirmed.
steve said that it was somewhere around christmas, but he forgot when

I was referring to our lord and saviour. Not Steve Harris.

LOL

Screamy said:
The road from formation to the present started on Christmas Day 1975 shortly after bassist Steve Harris formed his own band after his bandmates in the group Smiler rejected many of his original songs

while he was watching the film The Man in the Iron Mask on christmas day he got and idea for a band name so we could say that im is founded on christmas day

yeah, I know that history part, about movie...
but I'm still not sure if it was christmas. os steve said in few interviews that he don't know whick day it was. ok.
from now on it's xmas and for me. but maybe one day if we'll have opportunity we will ask him

Back