Gothenburg 2003 DOD Tour

Lewis

is AMAZING!!!...great sound, great gig, and a killer/really funny speech by Bruce about MTV...

:headbang:

Lewis said:
is AMAZING!!!...great sound, great gig, and a killer/really funny speech by Bruce about MTV...

:headbang:

So great !! Brucy fucked MTV too at Bercy, Paris and his record label EMI
FOR the no-promotion in France of the new record. So he has specially thunk fans for their support.
So the Gig : great sound, great show and Nicko superstar.
They played 'WRATCHILD' between wildest dreams and CIPWM.
:edlighter: :edlighter: :edlighter: :edlighter: :edlighter:

I was there along with Oozily, Uncletrunx, Ben, Dan I, Eddies Mum, Carmel, Eddies Auntie, Battleaxe, Another Life. :)

Great city.

Yeah, I was there to. It's so fun hearing Bruce (Or any other band member) saying how much Sweden rocks and that we're blood brothers, every single time their here.
It feels great at the time even though you know it's fake.

AGuyFromNY said:
MTV rant is a classic, every show gets it

But at least in Helsinki gig, he didnt way anything about MTV! Which was great becaude I´m getting really bored about all of those speeches that he repeats on every gig (Like during GMETID Tour!). :x

mariner said:
But at least in Helsinki gig, he didnt way anything about MTV! Which was great becaude I´m getting really bored about all of those speeches that he repeats on every gig (Like during GMETID Tour!). :x

yes he should put effort into talking personally to the crowd instead of just talking the same thing to every crowd

Manowar said:
yes he should put effort into talking personally to the crowd instead of just talking the same thing to every crowd

Well in Helsinki he at least talked about the Maiden record sales in Finland, since they had achieved 500,000 Iron Maiden records sold milestone in Finland. They got a few gold records before the show from EMI Finland. 8)

As Bruce said: "They sure were not some kind of fucking reindeers who bought those albums!" :D

Back