Give me an on going debate god damnit!

Rasism is a terrible thing but it's annoying how politicians use it as an excuse to extend somone's prison sentance or even let them off on bail.

It's smeggin rediculous

What annoys me is the term "You didn't give me the job because I'm (Insert whatever fucking term you want to put in here)"
...no, I didn't hire you because you're not qualified.

Or!

"I can't get a education because I'm (Black, in this case)" Now I don't know if it's as bad over the pond as it is here, but I'm fucking sick and tired of hearing that. They have every oppertunity as we do if they try for it. We had segregation over and done with 40 years ago. Now fuck off and get jobs.

I hear you on that one!
It's not Blacks and Whites over here at the moment..it's Asians and Muslims.
We here are sick of hearing about people who are not english getting a car, house, money and a job just because they've entered the country
Can you believe that?!

I could leave this country for 100 days, come back and be set for life!

While we have english people on the streets because they couldn't pay their bills, because they couldn't get a job!

It makes me feel sick.

Revontulet said:
I hear you on that one!
It's not Blacks and Whites over here at the moment..it's Asians and Muslims.
We here are sick of hearing about people who are not english getting a car, house, money and a job just because they've entered the country
Can you believe that?!

I could leave this country for 100 days, come back and be set for life!

While we have english people on the streets because they couldn't pay their bills, because they couldn't get a job!

It makes me feel sick.

Exactly. Suck it up. We're all in a struggle.

Isn't that the truth!

That's why I'm leaving England hopefully in the future

I lvoe England with all my heart but what it's turning into....

I hate it.

It's lost what it used to be.

Okay! My Dad would love the holiday!

Go to Canada..pick you up..leave me Dad..go to Finland..drink some vodka..have some liquorise pizza for the hell of it and be happy

Sounds good!

Ahhh well heehee

I just wanna have fun...lol...like I said..have vodka..eat liquorise pizza..try some reindeer steak than scare all the kiddies by saying I ate Rudolf!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!! :evil:

MERRY CHRISTMASS!!

Back