Gig reviews

I like to read reviews of maiden's gigs so could you please post some links here, I just love to see how their performances went and what people think of them. Thanks. :D Oh, and could you please tell me what Trivium and Lauren Harris were like for those of you that have been to the gigs because the sheffield ones on monday and I can't wait. :banana:

i saw them Oct. 6 in Boston and they were great. it was my first time seeing them and it was the best show i've ever seen. i won't tell you the setlist in case you don't know, but they had so much energy, of people half their age. during Iron Maiden the song, janick threw his guitar around and steve pointed the bass like a gun at the audience. also, a giant eddie came out on a tank and then walking aroud, but bullet for my valentine opened for them, and they sucked. bruce's voice sounded great, the same as one number of the beast and dave and adrian sound awesome as ever. steve's bass was booming and they were phenominal.

i would reccomend seeing them to anyone. hope you have a good time for anyone whos about to see them :metal:

hiya i went to see them at manchester on Thursday

Lauren Harris has quite a good voice and the bassist is really good imo and the songs are alright

Trviuim i thought were awful and seem a bit full of themselves. I was bored throughout but they have nice guitars lol and lots of the crowd seemed to love them so they cant have been that bad but the singer (i know nothin about them) was telling everyone to start a circle pit and basically said anyone who doesn't wanna be involved can fuck off... After this lots of maiden fans were telling them to fuck off.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ml?rss=yes

Heres the review but it's a bit shit

xx

Oh my god! I just got back from the maiden gig and it was f****** amazing! Trivium were a bit crap, the lead singer told everyone to get in a moshpit and start running circles, everyone told him to f*** off and someone chucked a beer at him! To be fair maiden's fans are very partisan and just wanted maiden on! Disaster struck in the first minute as I was out getting a drink when different world opened up and I had to sprint back in! Maiden ruled! end of story! The atmosphere was incredible and everyone was having such a good time, I found that I had lost my voice through bellowing the lyrics when I got out but I don't care, Thanks for an amazing night Maiden!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sammy said:
the singer (i know nothin about them) was telling everyone to start a circle pit and basically said anyone who doesn't wanna be involved can fuck off... After this lots of maiden fans were telling them to fuck off.

Exactly the same at the sheffield gig and your right, trivium were really full of themselves!

bet they were better than bullet for my valentine, they were so awful they needed music lessons so bad. they weren't full of themselves, though

most of the time warm up bands suck, there's really no point in having them

maidenmaniac1 said:
I found that I had lost my voice through bellowing the lyrics when I got out but I don't care, Thanks for an amazing night Maiden!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Classic LOL LOL me too each time :err:

Glad you enjoyed maidymany :wink:

:withstupid: by the middle of The Pilgrim i my throat felt like i was swallowing razor blades, i screamed so much

and then for 3 days after it i had a bang-over

Back