GCSEs anyone?

Not me :D But I'd probably rather be doing that than what I'm doing now, which is nothing.
Good luck to you with your GCSEs (I thought they would have finished by now)
I wish I had done a GCSE in music, I'm sure you'll do well, after all you must have good taste in music if you like Maiden. :D

thankyou basses. it's good to know that i've got a good taste in music whilst doing a gcse in it too. the lessons used to be me in a corner, doing a composition, but secretley playing heavy metal, whilst the rest were strumming along to papa roach or something like that. Well there were a few exeptions, but it's good having a good taste in music and knowing some people don't.
If the whole world liked heavy metal there would be nothing to moan or laugh at, which would be boring.

:)

A2 levels starting in 2.5 weeks here. Currently on "Study Leave"

Jon said:
A2 levels starting in 2.5 weeks here. Currently on "Study Leave"

Just got my results, exactly what I wanted and I'm off to my first choice university in just over 5 weeks.

Just thought I'd let you guys know :) Good luck for anyone else expecting results in the next couple of weeks..

26th mate... :| . hahha. well done. I'm not too looking forward to my results but I don't want to throw a spazz if they are bad. :) I'm hoping they are good though.

i start mine when i go back
damn
im takin
i.t. which takes up double
business studies
and art
along with your other crappy stuff
can you believe we're forced to take R.E.
i dont even believe in jebus and bob in the dible

yea well done
party some more
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
I was in the first year to take GCSE'S ..... god I feel old :|

:? Strange you are a year older than me

Yet..............

GCSE's started the year after I did my exams :?

Its all muddled :p

Back