FINAL SHOWDOWN

what is worse

• being a vegetarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eating animals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MaidenMadness

vegetarians don't eat animals cause it is murder, animals are meant to live and so on. they eat plants. now plants produce oxygen, and provide food for animals and humans....so by eating plants, there is less food available for animals and less oxygen for all of us. but nobody talks abt this point of looking at vegetariansm and many ppl i know see vegetarians as true animals lovers.......so which is worse of two?

begetarians of course.....after you kill an animals for its meat you can skin it and use its leather/fur/whatever to create clothes, and you can't do that with plants so multiple use of animals

What I dont understand is why they need vegetarian sausages or
other vegetarian 'meat' products theyre vegetarians aint they.

Give them a plate of tofu or soya or boiled cabbage :x :x :x

.oO(I may get flamed for that)

I think being a veggie is probably better, but i'm afraid i like eating meat :|

Plates of lovely "Snorkers" and mash, Mmmmmmmmm :D

I was ment to say vegetarian but i accidentley put eating animals. whoops.

I find that being a veggie is rather pointless because animals are going to die anyway for food so it's not stopping animals being killed. I suppose there is a sense of satisfaction that it is a rebellion against meat-eating, but i don't see it working. I would like to hear views of veggies and this maybe a wrong perspective, but i intend to cause no offence to veggies.

:wiggle:

My dad has got his own slaughterhouse, all the animals that he kills were only bred for this purpose...so if people didn't eat meat they would never have existed.

This is what I say to vegetarians:

Carving_Turkey4.jpg

Back