Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paschendale

• Face In The Sand

• Journeyman

• Total voters
Heh, after listening to DOD almost uniquely for 3-4 weeks, I listened to BNW and its remarkable the difference in Maiden's sound. Both albums are great, but in their own seperate ways.

Roll on Earls Court & the first live performances of DOD :) !

You lying fiend!

On another note, why is this forum still members only?? :p

Something to fix when we do the reorganisation this afternoon *heads off to grab manowar in real life*

wow no one thinks montsegur or no more lies is the best....... don't know why cause montsegur is very good song. no more lies is the worst IMO song of the album so i am not surprised by that

Er I was going to vote for Age of Innocence but it doesn't appear to be on the list.

Not sure why I like this track more than the others but it was the one that stood out for me on first and second listen even though I don't agree with some of the lyrics which are little "tabloid".

Still it does work, and work well.

So, can I vote for it, or not.

edbangor said:
Er I was going to vote for Age of Innocence but it doesn't appear to be on the list.

Not sure why I like this track more than the others but it was the one that stood out for me on first and second listen even though I don't agree with some of the lyrics which are little "tabloid".

Still it does work, and work well.

So, can I vote for it, or not.
Perhaps one of the two Journeyman's was supposed to be Age of Innocence?

Frester said:
Paschendale :headbang:

Yep, Milano 2003 settled that decision for me - Paschendale :fist:

Although the more I listen to Dance of Death, the more I like it as a whole (and I thought it was great to start with :D)

Back