Fav . Female Vocalist .......

maidenrawx

i know it is wierd but it is just a passin' thought .....

my fav. is Angela Gossow .......... many times i get confused if it is a male voice or female :B.......i love her voice

u guyz got any fav. female vox

Metal-
Tarja from Nightwish , her voice is pure beauty.
Angela from Arch Enemy-I've seen them four times live, she is one hell of a performer. Her singing has actually converted a friend of mine to listen to more extreme metal.
And as for non-Metal I love Cassandra Wilson and Sade.

Tarja is awesome at what she does, and so is Angela Gossow. But I also like soul singers like Aretha Franklin, or jazz singers like Nina Simone.

Cyrus said:
Tarja is awesome at what she does, and so is Angela Gossow. But I also like soul singers like Aretha Franklin, or jazz singers like Nina Simone.

Have you ever heard Cassandra Wilson or Sade? They are amazing.

I also really love Billie Holiday and Sarah Vaughan, 8)

SexyDevilGirl said:
Have you ever heard Cassandra Wilson or Sade? They are amazing.

I also really love Billie Holiday and Sarah Vaughan, 8)

Never heard of them before. But yeah...Billie Holiday is also very good :D

SexyDevilGirl said:
:shock: You've never heard of Sade? You gotta hear her , I love her music.

Is she/he a new artist? I tend to go more for the 'veterans' they have more feeling, emotion and experience in their voices.

Cyrus said:
Is she/he a new artist? I tend to go more for the 'veterans' they have more feeling, emotion and experience in their voices.

Sade is a female and she's been singing for ovr 20 years.

SexyDevilGirl said:
Sade? Are you sure? She's Caribbean, has really deep eyes, she's tall and very thin. She's older than 20. :?

This is her right:

13.jpg

SexyDevilGirl said:
I know-but she's not. She's soul, R&B. Listen to Paradise, Smooth Operator, or Cherish the Day. 8)

ahahaha!!! Smooth Operator. That brings back a lot of memories :D

I used to call myself that when I first started chatting online :p

Back