dortmund 83 question

leoslayer

does any one know if dortmund 83 was reboadcast in full hifi stereo recently ? according to a guy over at dime a dozen he seems to think he owns the maiden set in full stereo from a recent german tv boadcasst in full hifi.
I find this hard to belive as the maiden official dvd of this footage is mono, yet i am now hearing that the reboadcast footage is full stereo and way better quality than the offcial dvd...i fear this guy is pulling my plonker though!!!

what's the deal with this footage? any hellp would be great!!

leoslayer said:
does any one know if dortmund 83 was reboadcast in full hifi stereo recently ? according to a guy over at dime a dozen he seems to think he owns the maiden set in full stereo from a recent german tv boadcasst in full hifi.
I find this hard to belive as the maiden official dvd of this footage is mono, yet i am now hearing that the reboadcast footage is full stereo and way better quality than the offcial dvd...i fear this guy is pulling my plonker though!!!

what's the deal with this footage? any hellp would be great!!
Hi,id say hes defo pulling your plonker mate,the only way it could be done in stereo is if hes made a copy his self.

Back