Do you like 'THE DARKNESS'

Frenchy

Do you enjoy their enjoy their music and their look ??

I find them very funny and COOL

:breakdance: :wiggle: :stickdance:

I think they're ok, i know they get a lot of slagging off though :? I'd never heard of them until about 6/7 months ago, but my mate had their album, and he played it to me one day. It just put a smile on my face, i thought the music was good fun, and they sounded like they were enjoying themselves :banana:

What sorta music FFaF play..............

The singer kinda roars then the drummers roars some more when the singers throat hurts.
I think the lead singers got a problem with his back as well he was bent over all the time at EC :|

The Darkness are pretty good live too. My other half wanted to go and see Robbie Williams at Knebworth last year so I got dragged along. Darkness opened the day and a good job they did too!!

rockin_plumber said:
The Darkness are pretty good live too. My other half wanted to go and see Robbie Williams at Knebworth last year so I got dragged along. Darkness opened the day and a good job they did too!!

LOL LOL LOL "Rock Dj :banana: :banana: :banana: " actually i bet Robbie Williams is pretty good live. I just think that the fact the Darkness are getting a lot of coverage in the press and radio is good for rock music as a whole, fair play to them, and they are a lot better than the other crap that's out at the moment :)

rockin_plumber said:

The singer kinda roars then the drummers roars some more when the singers throat hurts.
I think the lead singers got a problem with his back as well he was bent over all the time at EC :|
This just about sums them up :( I saw them at Manchester and EC and I know this may be hard to believe ....they were better at EC :shock: Manchester was too painful for words :shock: Both gigs though I only managed to stay in there for 2 "songs"

rockin_plumber said:

They play emo(otional) punk :rolleyes: One of crappiest forms of music ever made!!!

Btw, I think The Darkness are okay.

There you go then..........

Darkness Ok :banana:

FFaF
unrat.gif

wicker nomad said:
:( I saw them at Manchester and EC and I know this may be hard to believe ....they were better at EC :shock: Manchester was too painful for words :shock: Both gigs though I only managed to stay in there for 2 "songs"

:shock: Better at EC
smily739.gif

Goddam they must have been bad at Manchester LOL

rockin_plumber said:
wicker nomad said:
:( I saw them at Manchester and EC and I know this may be hard to believe ....they were better at EC :shock: Manchester was too painful for words :shock: Both gigs though I only managed to stay in there for 2 "songs"

:shock: Better at EC
smily739.gif

Goddam they must have been bad at Manchester LOL
The 2 "songs" I sat through were pure torture :shock: I went there open minded about them and was willing to give them the benefit of doubt but they were horrendous :shock: The one better thing at Manchester was you could go get a drink and you couldn't hear them :D :banana: At EC you couldn't escape :(

The Darkness rule!! It's really cool that they have become that popular! :D
They played in Hamburg a few days ago but I had no money to go... :(

Back