connection refused by target machine?

no the hub is just down nobody can connect to the MP3 hub

we did have it for a short while on new years day

I know tv has had problems with his PC recently

be patient it will be back up again - although i am getting a little confused myself (and no its not old age) the hub has been down with the exception of a few hours for almost three days now

I want my Hub back, first i thought it's about new year eve, theni thought they had been drunk so they forgot to open the hub, then i understood that there was a problem. TV i pushed onto Stand-By button on the control so turn on and fix the problem please. We're looking forward for you to open the hub again. Take care. Ciao Ciao!

connection refused...

Hello!

I thought there was something with my DC++. I could connect to none of my 3 favourite hubs...
But as I see Maiden hub is still down. :cry:

Well I hope it will back soon.

Cheers,
Bequick

McNurse said:
yeh, im beginning to get the feeling somethings not quite right
Yeap, but one thing there is, except Stevehunter, that shows that they're still alive: The errormessage has changed.

But that doesn't give much comfort though.

"except stevehunter" ??? - what does that mean

i am trying to be patient myself i know that tv has had problems with his PC and he may have been out but this is now 4 days, its getting a bit much - I think one of us ops should try and do something about it

Ok, I'm op in the lossless hub but I'm gonna open my own hub till tv is back. Please note : this is not the lossless hub, but my personnal one. But u have to respect the same rules...
Cheers.

Adress of my hub : 80.13.82.64

INFORMATION ABOUT MP3 HUB DOWNTIME

OK so here's the deal. I'm really really sorry for all this downtime, my PC has decided to stop powering up. Unfortunately this has come at a time when i have just torn the ligament in my knee, and i'm having a lot of trouble just moving about the place, otherwise i would have fixed it days ago (this includes lots of kneeling down and putting lots of strain on my knee, which I really don't want to do atm). Although I have the hub software on this computer here, the user list is so out of date, only a fraction of you will be able to access the hub. We have two options here, you can either stick with nico's temporary hub until i get it fixed (which in all honesty will be a lot more reliable than me) if he doesn't mind, or i can reopen the hub temporarily as a public hub. What you will all have to do then is remove your profiles from the hub options, otherwise most of you will not be able to access it. Anyway, once again I'm really sorry about all this, and I'll do as much as i can to get it sorted. Thanks to nico for putting up a temporary hub, and let me know what you'd rather do.

ok i've just seen nico's last post, so the hub is now back up at the old address. this bit is important:

IF YOU STILL CANNOT ENTER THE HUB JUST REMOVE YOUR PROFILE FORM THE HUB PROPERTIES IN THE HUB FAVOURITES LIST.

you may be lucky enough to already be on the old user list, if so you don't have to bother. if it doesn't work, just remove the profile and you should be ok. the hub is currently a public hub again, you do not have to be registered to enter.

Back