BRUCE AIR

Frester

I hope you are all planning on joining me on both the Bruce Air flights :banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks for the info Wicky :D

Any news as to where its going to be? Prehaps a little hint?

I'm out looking for a job asap then, I only wanna go on one to be honest!

I will only go if it doesn't conflict with anything else i've already got arranged. And i'll only go if i can afford it, i really don't want to put anything on my Credit Card :)

Bockaaarck said:
I will only go if it doesn't conflict with anything else i've already got arranged. And i'll only go if i can afford it, i really don't want to put anything on my Credit Card :)
:withstupid:

wicker nomad said:
Is the plumber thinking of coming :shock: :banana: :banana:

Only if he has the cash...
Dont use credit card unless I have the money 8)

But will do a London date if not :D

I'm 50/50 at the moment

Tomorrow I'm out job hunting, kind of in two minds if its worth it, but it would be good to meet Wicky, Bocky and Frester again, and hopefully a few others :D

Well i've just been for a bit of an audition for a film :err: So if that pays off, then i may have neough money to go :banana: :D

Bockaaarck said:
Well i've just been for a bit of an audition for a film :err: So if that pays off, then i may have neough money to go :banana: :D

Is it a well known film....
Are you the starring roll.....
Is it pron :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Is it a well known film....
Are you the starring roll.....
Is it pron :err:

The film is called "Hot Fuzz", so i guess you can make your own mind up as to what sort of film it is :err:

Back