Angel of Retribution

ewil

In here you can talk about Judas Priest's upcoming album Angel of Retribution and the 2005 world tour :)

OK

First of all, Revolution (the single) was great sounding -loading rest of the record as we speak.

The reason I'm loading the AoR is simple: I'll have to learn the new songs by second of march, and record comes out 28.2 or in 2.3 (officially 28.2 in Europe but all recordstores say 2.3)

I will buy AoR when it comes out (and the most expensive version), and I would only listen the mp3's of the songs they play on the tour, if I'd knew what the songs are... :|

If someone knows what AoR songs they'll play, feel free to post in here (with huge SPOILER tags if someone doesn't want to know) or PM me :)

some titles of the AoR:

Judas Rising (a mid-tempo)
Devil with the devil (a speed one)
revolution (with a bass intro of Ian Hill, a long piece and very heavy with voice effects)
worth fighting for (melodic mid tempo)
hellrider (very hard)

the_nomad said:
tour dates

and where is France POPB :?

The Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy (POPB), nicknamed Bercy, is an extremely polyvalent building on the model of Madison square in New York city.
It hosts all kinds of sports events (athletism, tennis, sailing, horse jumping, skying, basketball,..) as well as classical operas and rock concerts.

Bercy has an original and modern pyramid shape and is completely covered by lawns. The building of Bercy was part of a plan to revitalize the eastern side of Paris, which was traditionnaly poorer and less active than the western side.

8)

rockin_plumber said:
The Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy (POPB), nicknamed Bercy, is an extremely polyvalent building on the model of Madison square in New York city.
It hosts all kinds of sports events (athletism, tennis, sailing, horse jumping, skying, basketball,..) as well as classical operas and rock concerts.

Bercy has an original and modern pyramid shape and is completely covered by lawns. The building of Bercy was part of a plan to revitalize the eastern side of Paris, which was traditionnaly poorer and less active than the western side.

8)

your so strong rocky

here comes a pic :wink: and I saw Maiden 6 or 7 times in it 8)

popb.jpg

the_nomad said:
the poster of the ed' hunter tour when they played at the POPB

1999-09-09_a_small.jpg

ebveryone here on forum was on 1000 concerts of maiden & i'm onlyone who were only on 1 concert. :cry:

Ivan said:
ebveryone here on forum was on 1000 concerts of maiden & i'm onlyone who were only on 1 concert. :cry:
never been to one...
at summer will be my first maiden gig
Priest gig, 2nd of march, will be my first gig ever

did you listen to the last track of the album called 'lochness' :shock: :shock:

it's during more than 13' and it's the 1st time that they do a so long piece

the_nomad said:
did you listen to the last track of the album called 'lochness' :shock: :shock:

it's during more than 13' and it's the 1st time that they do a so long piece
Yep, and it's actually quite great
Sabbath like riffs and it's chorus is quite - waltzy
it's different but I (suprise suprise) love it :)

ewil said:
Yep, and it's actually quite great
Sabbath like riffs and it's chorus is quite - waltzy
it's different but I (suprise suprise) love it :)

I rode that they won't play it on stage during the next tour but maybe later :(

Back