All time favorite song?

Enak

This has probably been posted tons of times before but here goes!

Whats you're top 1 favorite song of Iron Maiden? you can only chose one..

l can't really decide.. :banana: So you tell me what you think!

They're all good.

If I pick a favourite today I'll have changed my mind by tomorrow. It depends what sort of mood I'm in.

So here goes.... today's favourite is......Remember tomorrow! :)

It changes from day to day, depending on mood :)

Today it's a coin flip between Revelations & Fear of the Dark.

Probably Fear of the Dark live - on Best of the Beast, will just shade it :)

Oh, and I totally agree about that "Still Life" comment, that is a fantastic song, which is often overlooked...

Ditto for "The Clairvoyant"

DazMaidenFanatic said:
It changes from day to day, depending on mood :)

Today it's a coin flip between Revelations & Fear of the Dark.

Probably Fear of the Dark live - on Best of the Beast, will just shade it :)

Oh, and I totally agree about that "Still Life" comment, that is a fantastic song, which is often overlooked...

Ditto for "The Clairvoyant"

I just don't think i can choose a favourite Maiden tune, so if i asked i imagine all the ones that i really love (Alexander, Hallowed, Stranger etc etc) don't exist and look at what i'm left with.

I think Still Life is a classic 8)

This is a hard question, but I'd have to be between "Run to the Hills" and "Hallowed Be Thy Name". Or, anything off Number of the Beast. Perfect album.

Iced Digger 41 said:
This is a hard question, but I'd have to be between "Run to the Hills" and "Hallowed Be Thy Name". Or, anything off Number of the Beast. Perfect album.

Great tracks :banana: Welcome to the board 8)

Lots of favourites, but usually listen to an album at a time rather than individual tracks

However the one I dig out on its own from time to time is The Sheriff of Huddersfield :D

Taliesin71 said:
Lots of favourites, but usually listen to an album at a time rather than individual tracks

However the one I dig out on its own from time to time is The Sheriff of Huddersfield :D

this song is a joke LOL LOL

Back