All time favorite song?

Enak

This has probably been posted tons of times before but here goes!

Whats you're top 1 favorite song of Iron Maiden? you can only chose one..

l can't really decide.. :banana: So you tell me what you think!

les2007

They're all good.

If I pick a favourite today I'll have changed my mind by tomorrow. It depends what sort of mood I'm in.

So here goes.... today's favourite is......Remember tomorrow! :)

It changes from day to day, depending on mood :)

Today it's a coin flip between Revelations & Fear of the Dark.

Probably Fear of the Dark live - on Best of the Beast, will just shade it :)

Oh, and I totally agree about that "Still Life" comment, that is a fantastic song, which is often overlooked...

Ditto for "The Clairvoyant"

Bockaaarck

DazMaidenFanatic said:
It changes from day to day, depending on mood :)

Today it's a coin flip between Revelations & Fear of the Dark.

Probably Fear of the Dark live - on Best of the Beast, will just shade it :)

Oh, and I totally agree about that "Still Life" comment, that is a fantastic song, which is often overlooked...

Ditto for "The Clairvoyant"
I just don't think i can choose a favourite Maiden tune, so if i asked i imagine all the ones that i really love (Alexander, Hallowed, Stranger etc etc) don't exist and look at what i'm left with.

I think Still Life is a classic 8)

Iced Digger 41

This is a hard question, but I'd have to be between "Run to the Hills" and "Hallowed Be Thy Name". Or, anything off Number of the Beast. Perfect album.

afraidtoshooteddie

Iced Digger 41 said:
This is a hard question, but I'd have to be between "Run to the Hills" and "Hallowed Be Thy Name". Or, anything off Number of the Beast. Perfect album.

Great tracks :banana: Welcome to the board 8)

Taliesin71

Lots of favourites, but usually listen to an album at a time rather than individual tracks

However the one I dig out on its own from time to time is The Sheriff of Huddersfield :D

Frenchy

Taliesin71 said:
Lots of favourites, but usually listen to an album at a time rather than individual tracks

However the one I dig out on its own from time to time is The Sheriff of Huddersfield :D
this song is a joke LOL LOL