now thinking

My train was half an hour late so I was late for work, the cash register stopped working, there was a huge mess and a lot of sweatshirts to put out, no paper to wrap fragile things in, and a big delivery where I had to rearrange heavy boxes on my own o_O

Later on I had these really annoying people who asked me if I had a trash can and it looked like they were holding a dirty diaper!! Fuck no, take that shit outside and throw it in one of the cans there :mad:

I'm in a bad mood. I did laundry and had to walk home in the pouring rain, so had to hang up a bunch of stuff that would ordinarily have been dry. When I got back I realized some things were missing. I walked all the way back to the laundromat and found that I hadn't taken my clothes out of one washer. It's a small washer so it wasn't much, but then I had to walk back home through the rain again and hang everything up.

The other terrible thing is that my cat is doing badly. We are nearing the end of the road and I don't want it to be this way. :(

We had two good months where she didn't need painkiller at all. But now her pain medication is taking a very long time to kick in... I'm afraid it will stop working altogether. Early this morning she was okay, and it was past the time when her medicine should have stopped working. I was stupid and delayed giving her another dose because I thought she might not need it.

She got another dose this evening and she's asleep right now. I will try giving her soft food again in a little while. I know she's hungry and I feel absolutely terrible :(

I talked to my siblings and they're sympathetic. It is hard because she's normal in basically every other area. We went walking on the stairs and she's fascinated by everything in the stairwell, climbing up and down easily, batting at my hand when I put it through the bars.

This evening was all over the place but she had a lot of food and she's calm now. Someone I know told me that pets tell you when it's time to go.

Back