inferno test

MaidenMadness

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

my result

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

i am a bad man

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 3 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Third Level of Hell!
Third Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Fourth Level of Hell

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

Purgatory / Repenting Believers / Low
Level 1 - Limbo /Virtuous Non-Believers / Low
Level 2 / Lustful / Low
Level 3 / Gluttonous / Very High
Level 4 / Prodigal and Avaricious / Very High
Level 5 / Wrathful and Gloomy / Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis / Heretics / Very Low
Level 7 / Violent / Low
Level 8- the Malebolge / Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers / Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus / Treacherous / Very Low

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Bow before your master:

Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.
And I thought i went easy on this test

:x :x I don't like these fucking tests- there's no way I am eigth level!!! what the Hell? Next I'll be getting 'evil' 'malicious' 'cold' and 'bitchy' :x :x

Oh, wait-I already am called those fucking things. But they are not true :x :x

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!
Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

Hooray :D 6th level of Hell, however, and this is where the survey falls down. Surely in order to be placed on a level of Hell, you have to believe it exists, and so therefore believe in God and Heaven as well.

Seeing as i have no firm belief in "God", "Satan", "Heaven" or "Hell" as indicated by this survey, then its results are meaningless to me

I do however believe in "Haven", who i hear do cracking family holiday deals, especially over the Easter break :D

Bockaaarck said:
Hooray :D 6th level of Hell, however, and this is where the survey falls down. Surely in order to be placed on a level of Hell, you have to believe it exists, and so therefore believe in God and Heaven as well.

Seeing as i have no firm belief in "God", "Satan", "Heaven" or "Hell" as indicated by this survey, then its results are meaningless to me

I do however believe in "Haven", who i hear do cracking family holiday deals, especially over the Easter break :D
LOL do not try to get out of that one you are a bad man

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL You are totally crazy :banana: :banana:

Just realised that me and Cyrus are only in the " Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge"... :err:
...but AGuyFromNY is still The One in the Ninth level... :evil:

Bockaaarck said:

That was a Haven place we went to at Torquay 2 weeks ago :banana: :banana:

Not as good as the one at Hastings but good none the less :banana:

And dont forget Rory's tiger club

running through the jungle
climbing up a tree
see a big gorilla staring down me
swim across the river crocodiles to see,
theres so much fun here for you and me,
'coz were
looking for tigers
were looking for cheetahs
were looking for rhinos
and big alligators
from giant gorillas to little bear cubs
'coz were having fun in the tiger club
t-t-t-tiger club , yeah!
tiger, tiger, tiger, tiger, tiger, club

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The website is still up satan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

I took the test again and got the Fifth level of hell - Wrathful and Gloomy. How did I move back a level neutral.gif

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

So I've changed as well....

Fourth Level of Hell
Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

1537543109309.png

Which is worse according to this table.....
Avaricious is highlighted coz I'm stoopid and had to goggle its meaning :oops:

Back