you know what...... i'm happy

Thanx doc :D

Yeah I saw that the other day...
Fantastic!!!

Did you notice Chris looking at his fone during Learn To Fly coz he didn't know the lyrics ;)
And how cool would it have been to be in that guitar shop at that time :eek::eek::eek:

Thanx doc :D
No problem. Here's your prescription :D

veryimportantprescription.jpg

Yeah I saw that the other day...
Fantastic!!!

Did you notice Chris looking at his fone during Learn To Fly coz he didn't know the lyrics ;)
And how cool would it have been to be in that guitar shop at that time :eek::eek::eek:
I watched it again because I didn't notice Chris the first time. Shouldn't he know those lyrics by now lol.gif
Those were some very lucky people :cool:

Somebody wants to commission me to make some art! shocked.gif This is the first time I've been asked that by a person who isn't related to me!

Somebody wants to commission me to make some art! View attachment 246 This is the first time I've been asked that by a person who isn't related to me!
False alarm. After I gave him prices, he said that mine were pretty cheap compared to the other artists he asked, but he still can't afford them. Then he wants a free sketch. greenrolleyes.gif
How to make this fit the happy thread... I'm not giving him free art and I didn't waste much time. I'm not a complete idiot! dancingbanana.gif

Back