you know what...... i'm happy

edge_of_the_wire said:
Well, thanks rocky!
My birthday party is simple; we don't blow balloons and wear conical hats. Then we had pizza and cake at night.

Was there beer and loud Musix ???
..... And nekid chix... well maybe not nekid... just chix :D

And did the neighbours come round and complain the musix was too loud ???

And...

Did you have the hangover from hell the next day and vow to NEVER... EVER drink again LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
:metal: You are without doubt THE most Metal person I know. 8)

:withstupid:

Went to Top Gear Live @ the NEC yesterday...

FANTASTIC SHOW :banana: :banana: :banana: & little_rockin love it as well :D

Clarkson got shot in the penis 173 times LOL LOL LOL

First time I have been to the NEC.........
I never realised the place was so BIG :shock:

I'm also glad Bruce is cancer free. I was very worried when I first found out but I was confident that he would beat it and he did because he's stronger. He definitely needs to take a break from touring until he's fully recovered and I fully support him. I want him to take good care of himself. When he's ready I'll be at the next Maiden show, hopefully in England next year, the home of heavy metal! :edmetal: :edmetal:

metalwarrior220 said:
I'm also glad Bruce is cancer free. I was very worried when I first found out but I was confident that he would beat it and he did because he's stronger. He definitely needs to take a break from touring until he's fully recovered and I fully support him. I want him to take good care of himself. When he's ready I'll be at the next Maiden show, hopefully in England next year, the home of heavy metal! :edmetal: :edmetal:
I know it's old news but it is a very good reason to be happy :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back