would yu loike to hear some of

MaidenMadness

bruce's solo work on im tour setlists? personally i would love to hear tears of the dragon. i think it would sound fucking unbelivably great live

It'd be great... but I doubt Steve would be too happy, and since he's quite a controlling member.. I'd figure it would probably never happen.

You never know though, perhaps Maiden will take another break after DOD tours and the one next summer, and Bruce might do some more solo tours.

Manowar said:
if bruce toured solo again i would have to go and see one of his gigs :headbang:

yeah me too.

as for the original question.... i would say no, i'd prefer bruce's stuff to stay with bruce only and the other way round too. :)

Maniac618 said:
Manowar said:
if bruce toured solo again i would have to go and see one of his gigs :headbang:

yeah me too.

as for the original question.... i would say no, i'd prefer bruce's stuff to stay with bruce only and the other way round too. :)
I agree. BTW Why does this smilie look so... weird hahaha :headbang:

Unimatrix said:
Maniac618 said:
Manowar said:

yeah me too.

I agree. BTW Why does this smilie look so... weird hahaha :headbang:

yeah it does look weird. it looks like that smilie is fucking an invisible smilie in front of him

Back