Would you like to see maiden making another concept album?

MaidenMadness

i am sure 90% of you agrees that seventh son is among top 5 maiden albums. it was brilliant in every aspect. so would you like to see maiden making another concept album or do you think that would make them look out of ideas and recycling an idea that has been used so many times some ppl are starting to hate it. imagine all of the bands that had concep albums, iced earth, iron maiden, blind guardian, pink floyd(and quite a lot of them if i may add)............... i think maiden could do another concept album

I'm pretty neutral when it comes that to that issue. As long as the music is top notch and the lyrics are not ultra cheesy, I don't really care :D

What subject would you like Maidento do a concept album about?

MaidenMadness said:
well they could do a concept album based on some literature sth like dante's inferno
You know, I'd actually not be surprised if the next album will be a double cd. Maiden now has so many songwriters in the band that they could easily fill 2 cd's full of material, I think.
A concept album spread out over 2 cd's would be awesome, just like Wasp has done with their recent Neon God story.
Dante's Inferno would be cool, or a fantasty-based history of mankind (like Aereon did)...

They could do a album based on Cthulhu-mythos, but that would maybe too "dark" to Maiden...

Back