wish me luck

Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:
Bockaaarck said:
Hey, don't worry, us lot are good at Maths..........................well, good at counting actually :D so we can help you LOL
can you help me with matrixes of nth level?
:shock:

you know what a matrix is and not the movie, the maths expression. and you take that you have n rows and n columns in that matrix. where n cam be any natural number greater than 1 and unlimited from above. its really simple really

MaidenMadness said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:
Bockaaarck said:
Hey, don't worry, us lot are good at Maths..........................well, good at counting actually :D so we can help you LOL

you know what a matrix is and not the movie, the maths expression. and you take that you have n rows and n columns in that matrix. where n cam be any natural number greater than 1 and unlimited from above. its really simple really

I had a class (actually 2 ) about matrix and I always found it very easy, except maybe when it comes to the LU decomposition. But it's easy to make errors when you translate all those numbers in your matrix!

I'm at the University too and boy do they kill me now with all those exams.

MaidenMadness said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:
Bockaaarck said:

I shall go and see what the patches thread says about that :shock:

:) Well done MaidenMadness, glad you did ok. Have you got to the point on your course where they deal with imaginary numbers yet ?

Bockaaarck said:
:) Well done MaidenMadness, glad you did ok. Have you got to the point on your course where they deal with imaginary numbers yet ?
if imaginary numbers is what i think they are called here then we have passed that part.

MaidenMadness said:

I'm working with matrices every day. :D

Back