What Gigs Are you going to?

Three coming up.....

26th November 2016 - Terrorvision @ The Engine Rooms Southampton :banana: :banana: :banana:

6th December 2016 - Black Stone Cherry @ Shepherds Bush :banana: :banana: :banana:

21st May 2017 - IRON FUCKIN MAIDEN!!!!! @ Barclaycard Arena Birmingham :metal: :banana: :banana: :banana: :metal:

Oh Yeah...

Forgot to mention...

Deadman, Wicky & Son of Wicky will be at MAIDEN as well :banana: :banana: :banana:

Maybe Bocky???

Dunno about Fraidy :?

I wonder if Ben will be there :banana: :banana:

He's from up that way.... aint he :?

I heard from Mrs fraidy that he is :banana:

Last I heard from Bocky he was hoping to, but he's on holiday so haven't checked yet.

Ben hasn't put anything on fb that he is, I'll ask him ;)

Oh!! and Me and wicky junior are going to Cardiff...and we will be joined by Mr Wicky for the FIRST time at the o2!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Terrorvision @ The Engine Rooms Southampton :banana: :banana: :banana:

TONITE :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

Amazing yet again...
Tony Wright has SO MUCH energy.... :banana: :banana:

He never stopped bouncing around❗

rockin_plumber said:
rockin_plumber said:
6th December 2016 - Black Stone Cherry @ Shepherds Bush :banana: :banana: :banana:

2 sleeps :banana: :banana: :banana:

Outstanding!
What else can I say :banana:

2 gigs for the price of 1.... Black Stone Cherry were the support act as well :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
I don't know what/who this is :oops:
It's a musical about Alexander Hamilton, one of the founding fathers of the US. It's HUGE over here. Shows sell out months in advance, it's won a ton of awards, and people have been willing to spend thousands of dollars on a ticket. :shock: It's coming to the UK in November.

A lot of the songs are hip-hop, which is not a type of music I like, but I think it was a good show.

twilightsglow said:
My explanation was nearly as long as the Wikipedia entry :p

It did help me understand something last night...

Watching Supergirl with little_rockin and the guy there were trying to get info out of wanted tickets to Hamilton to part with his knowledge.

That would have just passed me by had you not mentioned it :beardance:

Back