The all new what are you doing now thread

@clebodo is Frenchy.....

Oh Chicky..... whatever happened to her.....
she kick me in the nuts for forgetting her :err:

I'm sure Wicky says she is on Facebook as well :clansman:

Don't forget Manic. Looking at his post history, he's been off here longer than I was.

And ewil, too.

Jeez.
We should approach Channel 4 about a "Bring Back Maiden-World" Special.

twilightsglow said:
So I was thinking of spamming Frenchy's twitter with this clip from the Simpsons. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZUKEVU-TwM

LOL

Doing now: Psyching myself up to go to Vodafone and deal with the horrible chat that will undoubtedly unfold.
The arse fell out of my phone last night, and it won't turn on. :x
Probably gonna get sent away to their repair centre, and I'll be given a fucking relic of a replacement until I get it back. This is the second time I've had to claim on insurance, and the first time I was there for a fucking hour.
What's a nice way of saying "Can you hurry, I have shit to do"? :|

On a related note, fuck Vodafone. What a nightmare network those guys are.

The#2RY said:
LOL

Doing now: Psyching myself up to go to Vodafone and deal with the horrible chat that will undoubtedly unfold.
Probably gonna get sent away to their repair centre, and I'll be given a fucking relic of a replacement until I get it back. This is the second time I've had to claim on insurance, and the first time I was there for a fucking hour.

I hope everything went okay! Phone companies are universally terrible.

twilightsglow said:
The#2RY said:
LOL

I hope everything went okay! Phone companies are universally terrible.

I got a shitty courtesy phone to tide me over until mine was repaired. Words cannot describe just how terrible that phone is. This is the third time this year I've had to use one of those fucking things. My phone runs like a dream when it's working, but I've had to claim insurance on it three times. The courtesy phone is like a Fisher Price toy with Android on it.

Mine was covered under warranty and is ready for me to collect tomorrow though, so it's all good.

The#2RY said:
I got a shitty courtesy phone to tide me over until mine was repaired. Words cannot describe just how terrible that phone is. This is the third time this year I've had to use one of those fucking things. My phone runs like a dream when it's working, but I've had to claim insurance on it three times. The courtesy phone is like a Fisher Price toy with Android on it.

Mine was covered under warranty and is ready for me to collect tomorrow though, so it's all good.
That's a pretty short wait. Not too bad. :)

twilightsglow said:
The#2RY said:

That's a pretty short wait. Not too bad. :)

I got a replacement, too! Works great so far. Just gotta hold out until February so I can upgrade to a new phone that is more reliable.

Doing now: In bed at 10:30 procrastinating like hell.

The#2RY said:
I got a replacement, too! Works great so far. Just gotta hold out until February so I can upgrade to a new phone that is more reliable.

Doing now: In bed at 10:30 procrastinating like hell.
Glad to hear! It sounds like everything worked out well in the end :banana: :banana: :banana:

twilightsglow said:
Nothing in particular. I have 3 unfinished paintings but I don't feel like working on anything right now :|
I started working on one of them again :banana:

It's coming along well but why did I pick such a challenging picture :x

I need to log in to twitter more often! :x

For a short time my brother was following 666 twitter accounts. (He's the other person I'm following on there.) He's at 665 now but I still sent him the Number of the Beast video. :edmetal:

Back