The all new what are you doing now thread

I'm on break, sat in the cab of my lorry, on an industrial estate, in Ottery St. Mary. ( The birthplace of Samuel Taylor Coleridge ) Just got to head back to base to unload, then I can go home :D

Kicking back and relaxing before I start work at 9 tonight.
Hoping for an easy night tonight. There's been trouble the last couple of nights on the door, so an easy night would be welcome. :D

The All-New What Are You Doing Now Thread

Watching A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
A_Nightmare_on_Elm_Street_4_The_Dream_Master.jpg

TG :shock: :shock: :shock:

Where have you been.... Its gotta have been like over 5 years :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its been very quiet here :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think Facebook won :cry: :cry: :cry:

It will never take me alive :fist:

Rockin!! :edmetal: How are you?

Life got in the way. I forgot all my login information and had a devil of a time getting back in here. :x

I don't like Facebook either. My brother talked me into joining. Is that where everyone went? I see wicky posted here back in October.

Yeah it seems that way :(
Wicky keeps trying to persuade me to join but really she should save her energy :D

Trouble is I would say it like it is... :evil:
Give me about a month nobody would be talking to me in real life LOL
So probably best I stay away

I do the Twitter thing :err:
Its great for moaning at companies that are pretty rubbish :D

New people would liven things up but I think this forum has been closed off to new accounts :/

Lol, you could still give it a try. My cousin posts like that half the time and it just attracts like-minded people. Maybe balance it out with cat pictures.

I don't have a Twitter myself. I look at it sometimes but I have no idea how that site works :?

twilightsglow said:
New people would liven things up but I think this forum has been closed off to new accounts :/

I did wonder why the spammers had stopped joining :?
I just checked the board settings...
And you are right you know...
Jon had changed it at first so I received an email for every new registration, like 200 a day and I had to authorise them or deny them.
It was like being Gods helper :|
I soon got fed up with that and altered my email address so I didn't get any 8)

Maybe Jon hoped the forum would just fade away :?

I had better not just change it...
He may have done it for a reason :?

twilightsglow said:
I don't have a Twitter myself. I look at it sometimes but I have no idea how that site works :?

Its all very public...

So you don't get the ....
I ate my breakfast, I caught the bus to work, I had a bath, posts :|

But you do only get 140 characters to express urself, which is a bit restrictive sometimes LOL

Whoa :shock: When were all the spammers here? With hundreds of them trying to sign up every day I can see why that would be annoying.

I hope he doesn't want the forum to fade away. :( We had a great group of people here. Seeing as he's a tech guy I'd think he'd want to keep it up for practice or as part of his portfolio.

twilightsglow said:
Whoa :shock: When were all the spammers here? With hundreds of them trying to sign up every day I can see why that would be annoying.

I hope he doesn't want the forum to fade away. :( We had a great group of people here. Seeing as he's a tech guy I'd think he'd want to keep it up for practice or as part of his portfolio.

It appears the last time Jon visited was Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:50 pm so maybe he has even forgotten about us :?

I think that would be about when he changed the setting for new users :?

Back