now thinking

I'm crapping my pants...dentist tomorrow...f'ing HATE them :( Give me a choice of holding a spider or going to the dentist...I'd choose the spider!! That's how much I hate it!! :oops:

Appointment is just after 9am Don't think I could face a drink that early! lol Booked an early one so they, hopefully, won't keep me waiting for ages...cos I'd be likely to do a runner!!

I'm crapping my pants...dentist tomorrow...f'ing HATE them :( Give me a choice of holding a spider or going to the dentist...I'd choose the spider!! That's how much I hate it!! :oops:
I bet dentists even hate going to the dentist. :/ I hope everything went well! grouphug.gif

Yeah I bet they do! lol I was shaking like a leaf when I got there, so daft! Was very proud of myself though..got there without taking valium (amazing for me!) Had a filling replaced with no injection! Awful time having them cleaned, nearly hit him in the nuts a few times! lol
Our local pub is across the road, so went straight in there for a coffee, to try and stop shaking before I tried to walk home...my legs were like jelly! lol.gif

Yeah I bet they do! lol I was shaking like a leaf when I got there, so daft! Was very proud of myself though..got there without taking valium (amazing for me!) Had a filling replaced with no injection! Awful time having them cleaned, nearly hit him in the nuts a few times! lol
Our local pub is across the road, so went straight in there for a coffee, to try and stop shaking before I tried to walk home...my legs were like jelly! View attachment 74
Way to go! You rocked it!! eddiemetal.gif eddiemetal.gif

Back