MP3 Hub Regitstration

Should the hub be reserved for registered users only?

• Leave it as a public hub.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Privatisation!!! Registered users only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tv_is_drowning

OK, so the hub is being filled with leechers and losers and people with nothing but illegal files in their shares, taking no heed of the rules and completely going against the spirit in which the hub was originally created. to add to this, we have these idiots stealing our own release bootlegs and selling them on ebay, now this is not on. obviously there's not much we can do about this. One thing is to make the hub registered users only. I know this seems weak, but having to come here and register will stop many passers by from coming in with illegal files etc. This idea has worked very well in the lossless hub so I think it is worth giving it a try in the MP3 hub. But I won't do anything unless i have the hub's consent. This is a democracy after all ;)
So give us your vote, stay public, or go private.

Poll with run for 5 days, so get your vote in quick, and please feel free to post opinions too.

thanks guys!

tv

well, if you want to make it private, that's ok, but try to set a lower min toshare, cause not everyone of us have big hds or much bootlegs..

i have no intention of setting a minimum share
i want the hub to be a starting point for new collectors as well as a useful resource for more experienced traders. at least for the moment, there are no plans for a minimum share, this just about having to register to use the hub.

_KiSSeRo_ said:
well, if you want to make it private, that's ok, but try to set a lower min toshare, cause not everyone of us have big hds or much bootlegs..
Have you seen or heard about minimum share limit in hub? There is no limit since day 1.

Just joined this today!
Nice thing and I don't care if it was private. I just want Maiden!

I agree with the regsitration. And a minimum share it's no a bad ideia. Do minimum share pool, too.

poll

In my oppinion a regesterd users only hub would be the best thing to do.
and the share limit should be set to just share whatever bootlegs u have

Whilst on the subject can u tell me when ill be able to enter the hub again/ register.

Hello!!!

I prefer the hub for registered users only..... what's my reason?.... as TV said..."we have these idiots stealing our own release bootlegs and selling them on ebay"....

Cheers!!!!!

Registration is good for separate real Maiden fans. But i can't log in about two weeks because of that registration thing. I hope it will be ok.

dont do minimum share, when i started i had nothing, but i was still keen to uphold the spirit of the hub, and now ive got stuff to share, i share it.

Ive been kicked for so many hubs for not having like a 20GB share, which to me is just way to much stuff

Back