MAIDEN Live In Wuerzburg, Germany, April 13th, 1993

Angel Of Doom

Today I found two tapes in my store, which include the entire MAIDEN-show from Wuerzburg. I recorded it by myself on a portable stereo cassette recorder with an external microphone and it sounds pretty good, but I never thought about that recording the last years.
I will remaster the complete recordings in the next days and it will end up on a double CD-R (2 hours set, one of the last performances of Bruce before he left the band for the first time).
If you are interested, please write a message here.

Angel Of Doom said:
Today I found two tapes in my store, which include the entire MAIDEN-show from Wuerzburg. I recorded it by myself on a portable stereo cassette recorder with an external microphone and it sounds pretty good, but I never thought about that recording the last years.
I will remaster the complete recordings in the next days and it will end up on a double CD-R (2 hours set, one of the last performances of Bruce before he left the band for the first time).

I'm intersting :D

Angel Of Doom said:

I'm interested!!!

Well, today I started dubbing to my PC and the sound is okay. The crowd is very loud, but I think you can feel the real atmosphere of that great gig.
I will finish dubbing during the next days and I will remaster the entire concert. I will also create a cover.
Yes, of course it's Wurzburg, but in germany it is called Wuerzburg.
I will check your links when I finished.

Okay, I finished dubbing and remastering and now I have to make a CD cover.
Well, the sound is okay. The concert was on two old tapes, but I think I did the best possible job.
The double CD includes 20 songs + Intro and I think I will finish the cover artwork in the next days.
Don't await a high-end-recording, it's just a bootleg but a very good memory to all the maniacs who were there and an interesting collectable for all other MAIDENS !!!
I will follow your links and I think I will find something to trade.
Thank you !!!

ead666: I am interested in trading. You get the double CD from Wurzburg, no problem.
I want only few tracks from different CD's you have. Please tell me if it is possible without circumstances.
Thank you.

Angel Of Doom said:
ead666: I am interested in trading. You get the double CD from Wurzburg, no problem.
I want only few tracks from different CD's you have. Please tell me if it is possible without circumstances.
Thank you.

Ok, i can do that. Send me an email at stbailly@free.fr and tell which tracks you want.

Thanx

Ead666

Back