How can i get Maiden-bootlegs??

mr eddie

I'm searching for Iron Maiden bootlegs, but where can I download those bootlegs? I tried DC HUG (and I think it really sucks) but I cannot find any maiden bootlegs. :x I can only find lists from different bootlegs, but it seems there's no site where I can download bootlegs...
Is there anybody who can help me?

mr eddie said:
I'm searching for Iron Maiden bootlegs, but where can I download those bootlegs? I tried DC HUG (and I think it really sucks) but I cannot find any maiden bootlegs. :x I can only find lists from different bootlegs, but it seems there's no site where I can download bootlegs...
Is there anybody who can help me?

You wont find many sites that publish bootlegs on their pages. I think Maiden 666 used to do it or something, but its definitely on the "not-fair use" side of copying, which is why I dont do it here.

To be honest, working out the DC hub will be worth your time and effort because the quality and range of Iron Maiden bootlegs available on it are unparallelled.

And I know some people think DC sucks, but its important to remember that before the hubs existed you could only get Bootlegs by mail.. next-to-no stuff ended up on the internet, so at least its available *at all*.

jon is right

and i dont know ppl think dc suck
its so simple :?

as jon said try to get used to the hub or be prepared to send and recieve cds via common mail(what is a nice thing to do too)..

cheers

how do you use the bootleg manager and is it supposed to let you download bootlegs? and what is the DC hub?

i'm new and need help!!!!!!!!

bootleg manager is just a program that helps you make a nice list of your shows. DC is the actual program that allows you to get show.
But i also suggest regular mail trades, that's how 99% of traders start.

AGuyFromNY said:
bootleg manager is just a program that helps you make a nice list of your shows. DC is the actual program that allows you to get show.
But i also suggest regular mail trades, that's how 99% of traders start.
whats the DC and how can i get it and also how do i start trading with other by mail?

miaden_deth said:
whats the DC and how can i get it and also how do i start trading with other by mail?
if you don't have anything to trade the best way to start is 2:1. I will soon do 2:1 with traders from usa - i have lots of cds that i have double copies of. Unfortunately they are marked but that's a cosmetic issue

Back